Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
The Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to chill your wort down! This plate chiller has 40 plates, 1/2" MPT for the wort in and out, and 3/4" MPT (garden hose thread) for the water in and out. Capable of chilling 10 gallons to 68 degrees Fahrenheit in 5 minutes when using 58 degree water at 5 gallons per minute! We strongly recommend ordering the back-flush hose assembly below to help keep the plates clean when not in use.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro's - Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace - no potential leaks like a gasketed unit.
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil!
- Garden hose thread connections on water side - no extra adapters to buy.
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Much easier to sanitize than female fittings.
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket