Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
EJ Beverage Ultra Barrier™ tubing from EJ Beverage is constructed of a unique compound that provides for an excellent alternative to PVC. Advantages to this unique tubing are:
- PVC Free and BPA Free - containes no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- Proven to have no significant impact on taste or flavor
- Extremely low extractables/leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Superior Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
Sold by the foot. 1/4" is used in beer lines that are 10-25' in length. It is also used as gas line when you want a really tight fit, particularly with homebrew quick disconnects. Soak 1/4" line in hot water before atttaching to larger 5/16" fittings.
Technical Specifications: 1/2" Outer Diameter. 1/4" line provides .65 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 1/4" line holds 1/3 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free.
Quantity ordered will be shipped as a single uncut length. Maximum length available is 100 ft.
|Inner Diameter||1/4 in.|