Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
MoreBeer!'s Patent Pending sparge arm design is the perfect addition to almost any all grain setup! This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone, and has two adjustment points. One of these will help to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, while the other allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These adjustment knobs are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary. Excellent for sparging as well as recirculating your mash in a RIMS or HERMS system!
To use, simply install on your kettle wall, tighten down the red stopper to hold the sparge arm in place, adjust the height of the bottom disc to be right above your grain bed but below the mash tun's water level, and adjust the flow level using the included ball valve. This unit will not include a barb or quick disconnect on the inlet of the ball valve, as every brewery is different. Please choose an inlet attachment from the sparge arms recommended items. Note - This sparge arm will not fit on most coolers. Make sure to check out the video in the video tab above.
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Two adjustment knobs make it extremely universal
- Included ball valve allows you to increase or decrease the flow rate during sparge or recirculation
- Included check ball will prevent back flow
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- A single, large diameter outlet port trickles onto a stainless disc, which distributes sparge water gently and evenly. This port is also much easier to flush out and keep clean than many other sparge assemblies with multiple small holes that grain gets stuck in during recirculation
- Stainless tube measures 18.5" from the top to the bend, and 8.5" from the bottom to the center of the distribution disc.
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8" wide
- Has a 1/2" FPT ball valve