Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - Out Of Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
The Ultimate Conical is designed to be the fastest cooling conical fermenter we have ever made! There are two cooling blocks strategically positioned on the outside of the cone with no internal contact with the beer. The cooling is extremely gentle on your yeast, changing wort temperatures at about a degree an hour. It can get to and hold your ale fermentation temperatures of 65-72 Fahrenheit at ambient temperatures of up to 120 Fahrenheit. In addition, it can get to and hold lager fermentation temperatures of 45-50 Fahrenheit all the way up to ambient temperatures of 100 Fahrenheit. With the added heating option, you will be able to control the temperature of your fermenting beer to within 1 degree, any time of the year. The included Dual-Stage Controller will simultaneously control both the cooling units and the 40-Watt heater. The domed lid has it's own cover, made from our heavy-duty foam insulation, for better temperature control.
Cooling is made to work with 10 to 11 gallon batches. Please note that when dropping temperature, your fermenting wort will contract and may pull liquid from your blowoff bucket into the fermenter. This may also occur when dumping trub from the bottom port, or when racking from the racking arm.
Our conicals come with several great standard features that makes them light years beyond other conicals on the market, and combined with our new set of options, you can configure them to fit your exact brewing needs! MoreBeer! Stainless Conical Fermenters come with these great features:
- Control the temperature of your beer, any time of the year
- Removable foam insulation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
- Low profile stand design
- 1.5 inch butterfly valve
- Threadless racking arm with position indicator
- Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
- Cone removes from stand for easy cleaning
- Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
- Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure
- Pressure Relief welded right to the lid
- Includes Stainless Blow Off Assembly Kit with built-in Blow Off Bucket
- Ability to add options, like leg extensions, wheels, and more!
- For usage on 110v
For more information, please see our informational section about MoreBeer! Pressurizable Conical Fermenters