Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
The future is here today, and the future is HDPE Fermentation & Storage Tanks from Speidel.
Are you tired of carboys? Hate siphoning to transfer? Wish you could ferment larger batches in a single container? Sick of lifting 50lbs by a small metal handle? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury and lost product? Well then have we got the solution for you!
These heavy duty plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a great price.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store - take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand - say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and oversized 2-piece Speidel airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks
- 12L: Perfect for storing small lots, making experimental batches and taking some of your beer or wine along with you to your next party.
- 20L: Ideal for secondary fermentation and storage of 5 gallon batches.
- 30L: The vessel for fermenting wine kits and 5 gallon batches of beer with plenty of headspace and no need for a blowoff tube.
- 60L: Perfect for fermenting larger batches of wine or 10 gallon batches of beer in a single container! Only 4" larger in diameter than a 6.5 gallon carboy!
- 120L: Ferment & Store large batches of anything - your creativity is the only limit!
Approximate Dimensions: 15.75in Diameter x 24in Height (w/out airlock in place). The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.
**Please Note - The handles on the Speidel Plastic Fermenters are capable of handling a weight load of 66lbs each, or 132lbs when using both. Therefore, they can be used to move this unit when full.