Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - In Stock
Our basic Home Brewery Starter Kit gets you started in home brewing at a very affordable price. It is also the simplest system to use. Anyone can follow the step-by-step directions and produce really great beer with the first batch. If you select our MoreSaver Shipping Option the shipping on this starter kit is Free!
This upgradeable system is designed around two, food-grade plastic buckets that come with spigots mounted at their bottoms for quick, easy liquid-transfers. First you ferment in one bucket for two weeks, then, transfer the beer into the second bucket at bottling time. See the Documents Tab to the right for a full list of the equipment included in this kit.
An extra benefit of this Home Brewery Kit is that your buckets can stack one within another, thereby saving space. This makes it a good choice for those who must brew in tight places (however, we caution against storing heavy or sharp edged equipment inside these buckets as that can lead to tiny scratches in the plastic wherein harmful bacteria can thrive.
This low-cost Personal Home Brewery Kit includes all the basic stuff you'll need for successful personal brewing, except for: 1) a 5 gallon Brewing Kettle (BE300) (which you may already have or can borrow or order; 2) two cases of 22 oz. Recappable Glass Beer Bottles (B320); and 3) an Extract Beer Ingredient Kit for each batch you brew.
Summary of Benefits:
- Very affordable, entry-level system
- No siphoning hassle required
- It is easier to lift buckets than glass carboys
- No chance of breakage
- Better for shipping outside of the country because of less weight and less breakage
Our Basic Kit includes the following:
- Bottle of Star San Sanitizer (4oz)
- 3/8” Plastic Bottle Filler
- Bag of Bottle Caps (1/4lb)
- Bottle Capper
- Reusable Mesh Steeping or Hop Bags
- Home Beermaking Book
- Bottle Brush
- Plastic Bucket Fermenter with Spigot
- Plastic Bottling/Sanitation Bucket with Spigot
- Bucket Lid with Hole
- Rubber Stopper with Hole (Fits Bucket Lid)
- Hydrometer Jar
- 5ft Vinyl Transfer Tubing
- 5 inch long dial thermometer
Check out our "YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED" section below for helpful additional upgrades to better server you in the brewing process!