Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
This Chilly45 unit allows you to easily cool your ferment temperatures, cold-stabilize smaller insulated tanks, or maintain a wine tank storage temperature. This unit can be used inside the winery or placed in a covered position on the outside of the winery.
Manufactured by Kreyer, the World's leading producers of wine-cooling equipment.
Ready to go - fill with water or a water/glycol solution and plug in. They are equipped with an efficient scroll-type compressor.
- Cooling of must for cold soaks, slow starting ferments
- Stabilization of tataric crystals
- Controlling fermenting temperatures
- Maintaining storage temperatures in tanks/barrels (ask about our new barrel snake!)
- Sheet metal housing, electrolitic galvanized high surface quality, powder-coated and abrasion-resistant encasing cover that is easily detachable
- 220v single phase 60Hz 14 amp supply voltage
- 1.28 tons (15,000 btu) of cooling power
- 30L/8G Insulated Plastic tank to hold water or glycol
- Easy to fill from outside
- Centrifugal recirculation pump made by Speck.
- Digital Thermostat
- Stainless Steel Coil Evaporator
- High Tech, Scroll-type, efficient, low noise compressor
- Environmentally friendly R407C refrigerant
- Non-Ferrous water circuit - No Rusting!
- Outlet is 3/4" MPT, which accomodates hose fittings with gaskets, and includes a 1/2" barb fitting
- 29.75" Length
- 23.6" Width
- 19.68" Height
- All units pass multiple tests prior to shipment
- 6 Month Electrical Warranty
- 1 Year Mechanical Warranty
Need a small glycol system designed for your needs? Contact MoreWine!Pro at email@example.com