Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
California - In Stock
Pennsylvania - Out Of Stock
Ferment 20 gallon batches of beer in these beautiful conical fermenters, and control the temperature of your fermenting beer to within 1 degree, any time of the year! The included Dual-Stage Controller will simultaneously control both the cooling unit and the 40-Watt heater. The cooling units mount to the outside of the cone with no internal contact with the beer. The cooling is extremely gentle on your yeast, changing wort temperatures at about a degree an hour. It can get to and hold your ale fermentation temperatures of 65-72 Fahrenheit all the way up to ambient temps of 100 Fahrenheit. In addition, it can get to and hold lager fermentation temperatures of 48-52 Fahrenheit all the way up to ambient temperatures of 80 Fahrenheit.
The Leg Extension Option (CONP769) is needed if you wish to gravity feed into a keg. If you would like to use CO2 to push your beer into a keg, you will need the CO2 Adapter Package (CONP775).
The domed lid has it's own cover, made from our heavy-duty foam insulation, for better temperature control.
Cooling is made to work with 20 to 22 gallon batches.
Our conicals come with several great standard features that makes them light years beyond other conicals on the market, and combined with our new set of options, you can configure them to fit your exact brewing needs! MoreBeer! Stainless Conical Fermenters come with these great features:
- Control the temperature of your beer, any time of the year
- Removable foam insulation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
- Low profile stand design
- 1.5 inch butterfly valve
- Threadless racking arm with position indicator
- Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
- Cone removes from stand for easy cleaning
- Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
- Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure
- Pressure Relief welded right to the lid
- Includes Stainless Blow Off Assembly Kit with built-in Blow Off Bucket
- Ability to add options, like leg extensions, wheels, and more!
Dimensions: 48"H (with Blow Off Assembly) x 34"W
2.8 amp AC
For more information, please see our informational section about MoreBeer! Pressurizable Conical Fermenters
Find more videos like this on morebeer