Shipping: Does Not Ship Free
Oh, the Tippy-Dump. The Tippy-Dump sculpture is named after it's tipping Mash Tun. Place a garbage can on the built-in step and dump away after the brewing session is over. A nice benefit of the Tippy-Dump design is the placement of the Hot Liquor Tank under the Mash Tun. Excess heat rising above the Hot Liquor Tank helps keep the Mash Tun warm during the Mash. The 2050 comes with 26 Gallon Kettles. If you plan to mostly make 15-20 gallons at a time this is definitely the BrewSculpture for you.
A folding handle allows you to pick up and move the system in a wheel barrow fashion. Easy to move, yet very stable in brewing position.
Pros: Smaller footprint than the Flat Sculptures. Gravity from Mash Tun to Boil Kettle makes for an easy sparge. Built in casters for easy movement. Dump your mash after the brew is over. Built in Step for easy access to Mash Tun.
Cons: Taller than the 2100 Flat System. You do have to use the step to mix grains into the Mash Tun.
61" Tall (Does not include height of kettles)
This Digital Tippy-Dump Sculpture features:
- Stainless Steel Maximizers and Diverter
- Analog Thermometers
- High Flow March Pump
- Stainless Steel Sparge Arm Assembly
- 304-Brushed Stainless Steel Frame
- Control Panel
- Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank Float Switches
- Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank Digital Temperature Control
- Propane Gas System (Compatible With Low and High Pressure Propane)
- Automated Hot Liquor Tank burner
- Boil Kettle Whirlpool Arm
- Convoluted Heat Exchanger
- All Necessary Tubing
NOTE - Sculpture pictured with standard stainless steel frame. Actual sculpture will come with 304-Brushed Stainless steel frame.
These BrewSculptures are not intended for indoor use!