MoreBeer! Stainless Conical Fermenters
The Original Stainless Conicals For Homebrewing!
The ulitmate fermenter for the serious home brewer! Our stainless conical fermenters replicate the professional stainless conical fermenters you will see in most every commercial brewery. The conical shape facilitates sedimentation of trub and yeast at the very bottom of the cone, which can be removed by opening the bottom valve. Brewers making delicate lagers also prefer to remove the trub before fermentation ever starts and a conical fermenter makes this very easy and practical to do.
Since we are the only company that manufactures fermenters in our own fabrication shop and then also directly retails these units, we are able to offer amazing features and quality at a fantastic price. We build three different sizes to accomodate 5, 10 and 20 gallon batch sizes.
Home Brewers and Pro Brewers prefer MoreBeer! Stainless Conicals for the following reasons:
1) MoreBeer! gives you peace of mind with an incredible <b>10 Year Warranty</b> on our welds.
2) Large, <b>1.5" Butterfly Valve</b> on bottom allows easy trub dumping or yeast harvesting. Smaller holes clog easily. Standard on all MoreBeer! conicals.
3) Easy sampling can be done, for tasting or testing, at any time through our <b>Rotating Side Port</b> - a long-time standard feature on all MoreBeer! conical fermenters.
4) Our Rotating Side Port features a <b>Position Indicator</b> to know from what level the beer is being siphoned from on the inside. The <b>Profressional sample/racking valve</b> features zero threads or pockets (as is standard with a ball valve) in contact with the beer.
5) Our <b>Pressurizable Lid</b> allows for the pushing of beer via CO2 into kegs, considerably reducing the chance of oxidation or contamination from airborne sources.
6) All fitting ports are <b>Welded</b> on for a permanent connection that never needs replacing and is also easier to clean and sanitize.
For more information, please see our informational section about <a href="http://morebeer.com/search/103726/beerwinecoffee/coffeewinebeer/Why_a_MoreBeer!_Concial%3F">MoreBeer! Pressurizable Conical Fermenters</a><br><br>