The Different BrewSculpture Options11/30/-1
The Different MoreBeer! BrewSculpture Options
MoreBeer! offers a number of different BrewSculptures, with a number of different options. This page will help you determine the differences between these brewing systems, and will hopefully help you pickout the BrewSculpture that is right for you!
MoreBeer! Standard BrewSculptures
Although we call these our "Standard" BrewSculptures, they still include a lot of options! These options include:
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Diverter and Maximizers in All Three Kettles
- Casters and Wheelbarrow Arm (Tippy-Dump and Single-Tier Only)
- Heat Exchanger for Mash Recirculation
- Stainless Steel Sparge Arm
- (3) 21 Jet Burners (Tippy-Dump and Single-Tier Only - Gravity Receives Three Non-Jet Burners)
- All Necessary Pump(s), Tubing, and Fittings
- Whirlpool Weld on Boil Kettle (Tippy-Dump and Single-Tier Only)
MoreBeer! Digital BrewSculptures
The Digital BrewSculptures are only available on the Tippy-Dump and Single-Tier systems. These BrewSculptures will include everything listed above, but also includes the following:
- Digital Control Panel
- Thermowell Welds on the Hot Liquor Tank and Mash Tun
- Liquid Level Float Switches on Hot Liquor Tank and Mash Tun
- Convoluted Heat Exchanger for Mash Recirculation
- Automated Hot Liquor Tank Burner
These digital systems allow the brewer to set the temperature points for the Hot Liquor Tank and Mash Tun. The pump will automatically recirculate your mash through the heat exchanger when the mash temperature drops below your set point. As this occurs, the Hot Liquor Tank temperature will drop gradually, in which case the automated burner turns on to bring it back to your designated set point. The float switches monitor the liquid levels in your Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank during sparge. These will prevent your mash from running dry or overflowing, and will prevent the automated burner under the Hot Liquor Tank from turning on if it runs dry. In the end, this is the best way to replicate batches, as your temperatures will remain consistent throughout the brewing process.
MoreBeer! Digital Deluxe BrewSculptures
Our Digital Deluxe BrewSculptures are the best of the best. They're essentially the same exact BrewSculpture as the Digital version, but with a 304-Brushed Stainless Steel frame. While the digital does come with a stainless steel frame, the 304-Brushed is, in our humble opinion, much more pleasing on the eye!
All contents copyright 2013 by MoreFlavor Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this document or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher.